CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 5, 2011

So you think you're ONF Material huh?

      I'm sure most are wondering..."How do I join ONF?" Well while the option to pledge is open to all women I have to say that less than 95% of all the pledges will actually be inaugurated into the ONF sisterhood.Now I'm not saying this to discourage anyone I'm just keeping it 200 with you all.The vast majority of pledges will be by invite only. "How do I get invited?" By catching the attention of one of the ONF Sorors with activity on the blog OR by sending a MINIMUM 1 PAGE essay explaining why you're ONF material to the inbox of 1 of the 2 links below and one of the Sorors will read and respond ASAP. Now I know what you're thinking...all it takes is an essay?....to answer that insanity....HELL NAW! That's just the first step to get a toe in the door. "Well what else is there?" THAT my loves I can't tell you since half of you wont even make it past the essay phase (theres that realness again).


    I think that's all I have to say as far as pledging...if I think of something else I'll keep you guys posted.


    So I guess I'll leave you folks with a question...


      When did you realize you were a quote unquote ...freak?


Looking forward to reading your answers! 


Until Sex Time... this is Soror Hoov'mm saying...


Fuck You <3


onfinc@gmail.com
http://www.mocospace.com/omega_nu_f-em

0 comments: